List of required documents:
Original signed passport with at least six months of remaining validity after the presumed visa expiry and two blank visa pages.
2. Visa application form
One completed and signed Russian Visa Application Form
3. Passport-style photo
One recent 2 x 2 passport-style photograph, in color, front view and with a plain/light background.
4. Tourist invitation
Visa support document, which is a letter of invitation issued by a hotel in Russia or a tourist agency registered with a Federal Agency of Tourist Operators of the Russian Federation. To order your Invitation Click HERE.
5. Covid – 19 PCR Test
Taken no longer than 72 hours before boarding the plane to the destination.
- Non-US citizens must provide a copy of their legal status in the country (Green Card or long term US visa).
- EU citizens must provide a copy of the health insurance policy card that is valid overseas.
Former USSR citizens must provide a documented proof of loss of citizenship:
- Copy of USSR passport with a stamp stating you left for “permanent residence abroad”, dates prior to February 6, 1992;
- Or a copy of a “Visa to Israel” issued prior to February 6, 1992;
- Or a copy of a Certificate of Naturalization issued prior to 1996;
- Or a document confirming the renunciation of your Russian citizenship;
- Or a copy of the main pages of a passport of a former USSR state, issued after February 1992.
- In accordance to Article 12 of Russian Law “On citizenship of the Russian Federation”, children born to two parents who are Russian citizens, automatically gain Russian citizenship, regardless of the place of birth.
* For the expedited service, please provide your travel itinerary. Travel plans have to be within 1-2 weeks.
Visa Application Creation – $30