US Passport Renewal

Renew Your Passport fast

If your trip is around the corner and you have found out that your passport is expiring or has not enough pages for the visas, we can assist you in obtaining a new United States Passport in a matter of days. You would not need any appointments at the government agencies or post office. We will receive your documents in our office, verify your applications and submit them for processing in the accredited agency. 







  • Current or expired 10 year U.S. Passport issued within the last 15 years.
  • One signed U.S. Passport application (DS 82) completed online and bar-coded.
  • One official passport sized photo 2″ X 2″ ONLY taken within the last 6 months. (Example)
  • An authorization letter signed and dated. (We will email it to you upon request)
  • Copy of the flight itinerary from a travel agent/airlines or an original letter with an original signature, from the
    employer describing the proposed trip, if traveling on business.

You are eligible for the passport renewal if you can answer “Yes” to all of the following statements:

  1. I can submit my most recent U.S. passport book and/or U.S. passport
    card with this application.
  2. I was at least 16 years old when my most recent U.S. passport book
    and/or passport card was issued.
  3. I was issued my most recent U.S. passport book and/or passport
    card less than 15 years ago.
  4. The U.S. passport book and/or U.S. passport card that I am renewing has not been mutilated, damaged, lost, stolen or subsequently
  5. My U.S. passport has not been limited from the normal ten year
    validity period due to passport damage/mutilation, multiple passport
    thefts/losses, or non-compliance with 22 C.F.R. 51.41. 
  6. I use the same name as on my most recent U.S. passport book and/or
    U.S. passport card.
  7. I have had my name changed by marriage or court order and can
    submit proper certified documentation to reflect my name change.

! YOU CAN ALSO APPLY FOR THE PASSPORT CARD (additional $35), which allows you to travel by domestic air flights within the United States, and to travel by land and sea within part of North America. However, the passport card cannot be used for international air travel.

*From the moment we receive your documents in our office.